Program support is available to code white, code black and included in code back platinum. Program support is a simple and effective way to remain accountable, further education and progress that little bit faster than those going it alone and relying on their own determination, drive and motivation.
Program support is an online program template, filled out by the member after the program (they are currently using) is completed for the fourth, eighth, twelfth time etc. The uploaded program is then reviewed by an experienced strength coach and relevant points made on ways to improve the effectiveness of the workout and relayed to the member via email.
Included in Code White Program Support:
- Ongoing accountability and motivation from an experienced strength coach
- Personalised coaching and advice on your individual program
- Tips and Tricks on how to excel faster
- Confidence to take the next step in your program
Code Black and Code Black Platinum Program Support:
The only difference to the code black and code black platinum program support is the addition of an initial program review for all programs written by the member. This initial review will:
- Make sure the program template is filled out correctly
- Check exercise order/prescription
- Review the effectiveness of the program for its designated purpose
- Review the efficiency of the program
- Determine whether rep/sets and rest periods are correct for program goal